Author Topic: Huh-huh, We're Like Back or Something... Beavis and Butthead Returns 10/27/11  (Read 7962 times)

Chris

Something I was thinking of. With B&B back and doing good in ratings will they maybe take another chance and bring back Daria now?

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
Never watched Daria.

Chris

Not sure if you remember but she was actually a B&B character that they ended up spinning off into her own show.

Chris

The ad for the DVD set released last year:

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
Yea I remember her, but I just never watched.

Chris

I thought about adding a countdown timer at the top of the forum to countdown to the next episode of B&B but thought I may come off as a bit mental. :lol2:

Chris

I have a feeling I'm about to post quite a bit in this topic. This is one screwed up video they are showing with the kid and the monsters. It's totally awesome. :D

EDIT: here's the full video:

I'm watching the premiere again before I delete it off the Tivo and just remembered something. I was reading some posts at one of the ratings sites and there was some idiot bitching about this video and it being child abuse. I thought it was pretty damn funny that he/she wanted to send MTV some hate mail and tell them to stop playing these videos as if they air videos 24/7.  :lol2:

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
When is the next episode. I'm too lazy to walk over to the dvr and check  :D

Chris

Thursday at 10:00pm. :thumbup:

Chris

Almost time to start the show on the Tivo. :banana: