Author Topic: How to completely shit on a movie... Heathers The TV Show  (Read 596 times)

Chris

How to completely shit on a movie... Heathers The TV Show
« on: September 02, 2017, 05:59:34 AM »

I eagerly await the Friday the 13th TV Series where Jason is a 350lb half black half asian transvestite who enjoys twerking that is pissed off and killing teens because when they invited him to a birthday party they addressed him as a boy and not whatever the hell gender he/she/it* goes by.

*it - this is only used because there are apparently something like 6 million different genders now and I don't have the time nor the desire to type them all out as to not offend anyone who believes that when they were born they weren't born as either male or female. If you feel offended by the word "it" I would like to issue the following:

"tough shit. get over it."

That is all.

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
Re: How to completely shit on a movie... Heathers The TV Show
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 10:44:19 AM »
 :eek7:

Chris

Re: How to completely shit on a movie... Heathers The TV Show
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 09:52:42 PM »
I can't remember where I saw it(it was either Deadline or TVLine I think) but I saw someone comment that this is what you get when everything has to be "PC".

"Is there a black person?"
"check"
"is there a butch lesbian?"
"check"
"Is there an alternate gender something or other?"
"check"
"are there at least 10 jokes or comments about how shitty Trump is in every episode?"
"we're going to have to get back to you on that one..."
"well there better be!!!!"

What I kept wondering about was what this Paramount Network was. Come to find out they're rebranding SpikeTV soon. I actually figured it was another streaming channel until I looked it up.