Username: Password:

Author Topic: Xbox One X official thread  (Read 13430 times)

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
Re: Xbox One X official thread
« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2020, 05:35:36 AM »
Haven't been on much but no I haven't noticed that

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #401 on: September 27, 2020, 01:40:19 PM »
On my Xbox in the notifications tab I had a recent add(that disappeared after a few minutes) and it said that person and 26 more. None of these people are in my followers list. I did catch the one in that notification and I was listed as their only friend at the time. It was weird. They had around 2000 followers and then I was the only friend. Never saw that before. I went back to that profile after a few minutes and I was no longer a friend. It's still going on today. I've had another 6 or so adds but none of these people are in my list. I don't care about my followers it's just the notifications are getting out of hand for all of these random adds that don't exist. And if they are adding me why then delete me right after? It's just annoying.

And to make it even weirder. I added one of these people after they added me. I'm no longer in their list but what I noticed is odd. For the last few days no matter when I check they are online playing Call of Duty. I can check at 11pm and they're playing it. 3am and yep, still playing. It's like it's a bot with a hack to make you think they're real because no one can play a game for 3 days straight.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #402 on: October 16, 2020, 05:35:10 AM »
In trying to figure out my bass issue with my JBL sub I was playing a game of Saints Row 3 which normally would rock the house with the BIC sub. I was cycling through surround modes because it was showing as Multi-in/ DSur(multichannel in and Dolby Surround) while my X is set to Atmos. I was thinking an update reset it so I went to check. It was still set as Atmos so that mode must strictly be related to certain games. I tried switching to Dolby and back and nothing changed. I then remembered setting up DTS:X a little while ago so I switched to that. Right away my display switched to show DTS:X and my game was also in DTS. It didn't do anything for bass but now I wonder why Atmos was showing as just Multi-in and DTS:X actually triggers as such. It still uses my Atmos speakers so I'm just going to leave it at that.

I actually wonder if adding DTS:X broke Atmos because I'm pretty sure it was working before.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.