Username: Password:

Author Topic: Microsoft Rewards - Are you using it?  (Read 1937 times)

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: Microsoft Rewards - Are you using it?
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 12:05:59 PM »

I wish I knew just how much I've gotten over the years in store credit but it would be hard to figure out with all the hot deals I did when 3500 points would get you $5.00. Then it went to 3750 for $5.00. Then 4000. Then all of the $25.00, $50.00 and $100.00 cards I did as well. Looking back to just Aug. of this year I cashed in for a total of $400.00 in gift cards($300.00 in Aug/Sept for my SX and another $100.00 a few minutes ago) so it's pretty good either way.

Just taking that number and dividing by the 91,000 required for $100.00 that gives me over $800.00 in credit through the years and that would still be on the low end because there were times where I bought $100.00 in credit for 70,000 points. And then there were the times I bought a year of Gold for 21,000 I think it was. This is easily the best rewards program out there.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 06:04:40 PM »
 :thefuck:

I've got a lifetime total of 27,971 lifetime points

I'm at 22,021 right now but  I didn't really start trying to get points until a couple weeks ago.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 07:17:55 PM »
I should be back to around 18,000 points by the end of the month after I buy what games I want out of the sale and complete the rest of the daily tasks for Game Pass along with those in the Rewards app and the Bing stuff.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2020, 04:54:29 PM »

Figure there is still one more day of Game Pass dailies for another 10 points plus one more day of searches for 270 and then another 70 points for the daily set so I had a pretty good guess of 18,000 points. I did manage to complete a few Game Pass quests that I didn't think I would so that added up an extra 150 points to my total.

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2020, 04:11:50 AM »
I'm up to 27,035 right now. I always do the dailies but sometimes I forget the game pass ones and don't always get the 50 points for achievements or the points for mobile searches.
I just noticed it says 100 points for mobile searches. I could have sworn it was 200 points before.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2020, 01:43:00 PM »
Every so often they up mobile searches to 200 points. You do the same amount of searches but just got double the points. I try to get the 50 points daily for an achievement but after doing that 10,000 achievements points for 10,000 rewards points thing they had back in October I haven't kept up with it as much just because of burnout. I did 10,000 achievement points in around 12 days and it was just too much.

For Game Pass I try to do all of the weekly ones(to get 15 by the end of the month) along with both dailies because if you do 15 weeklies and 45 dailies you get a bonus 1000 points at the end of the month. It all adds up to a large amount of points per month if you can manage it all.

One month(roughly):

Game Pass dailies (play Game Pass and app login) - 300 points
Mobile/PC searches - 8100 points
Game Pass weeklies - 100+ per week depending on what you do
Game Pass monthlies - 300+ points
Monthly Game Pass bonus - 1000 points
Weekly in Rewards app on Xbox - 400 points a month plus a 2500 point bonus for doing 10 week streaks
Weekly Treasure in Rewards Xbox app - 100 points every time it shows up
Check this app/game out in Rewards Xbox app - 10-30 points a month (sometimes more)
Daily Sets on the rewards page on PC - 1300 points a month roughly
Achieve More Earn More - 50/day so if you do 30 achievements in 30 days = 900 points possible
Various other tasks like checking out things Xbox rewards app - 500-2000 points a month
Buy a game points - 6000 points per specified game

I try to do all of the above with the exception of maybe buying the games because I sometimes don't want to spend the money at the time for the game being offered.

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2020, 04:40:15 PM »
Not point related but...

Best Buy has digital gift cards on sale.
$100 for $90
$50 for $45
$30 for $27
$25 for $22.50
$20 for $18
$15 for $13.50
$10 for $9

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:14:40 AM »
Those $100.00 for $90.00 deals are pretty good. It's how I padded out the remainder of my Microsoft account after cashing in $300.00 worth of my reward points for my Series X. It ended up costing me something like $200.00 total doing it that way.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 02:36:42 AM »
I did the punch card for CyberPunk 2077 a few hours ago and it's stuck and not giving points so far. I hope I won't have to cancel and try again because that's a bit of a chore sometimes.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 06:04:59 PM »
None of the Game Pass quests are working for me. Play Game Pass isn't. Play 3 different games isn't. Nothing I try other than the login on the app works.

Here's another points tip for when they get things working. Go into the rewards app on the Xbox and be sure to activate the various punch cards for the December Monthly bonus(2000 points), the Gamers Outreach(1000 points) and the Holiday Punch card(500 points) because they are require getting achievements. The holiday one is for EA games so if you can find an EA game with 2 easy achievements you'll maybe be able to triple stack them and complete almost all of the cards with one game. If not, you'll need more than one obviously.