Username: Password:

Author Topic: Xbox Series X (Holiday 2020)  (Read 2624 times)

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: Xbox Series X (Holiday 2020)
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2020, 03:32:44 PM »
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2020, 03:35:39 PM »
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2020, 03:56:00 PM »

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2020, 03:44:14 AM »
I don't know if this is good or bad but my Series X order on microsoft.com now says "pending" instead of "pre-ordered".

Before:

Now:

The random image icons where it used to show the system kind of concerns me though.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2020, 04:03:23 AM »

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2020, 04:36:15 AM »
Going by this video I may need to reconfigure my home theater because I was planning on setting it up on its side but that would end up blowing 140+ degree air directly at/into my TV. I can't stand it up on my rack because that's another issue. The X is 12" tall and I don't have a single shelf(non-adjustable glass) that would allow it to sit vertically. The only shelf I could use would be the top one but then that creates an issue because that's where my Denon is complete with the top vented cooling fan. That wouldn't work as well if I only have 3-4" of clearance from the fan to the next shelf compared to being completely open as it is now.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2020, 01:00:48 AM »
A little over 2 weeks out for release. Don't forget to order your new HDMI 2.1 TV and receiver along with all new HDMI cables so you can take advantage of about 10 games that support 4K/120. I mean that's worth an additional $2000.00+ of purchases right? :lol2:

I can't believe how many people are freaking out over not being able to do 4K/120 ans just NEED to buy all new everything for that.

I keep seeing where MS says anyone can make their own expansion SSD so I wonder if that's actually true and then how long before someone actually does. I've been considering getting one but would gladly wait 5-6 months if it meant more companies making them which could possibly bring the prices down a bit or maybe even get a 2TB version for say $250.00 down the road(say a year) once they become more common.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2020, 02:35:33 AM »

This feature is going to make a lot of old games new again for me if it works well.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2020, 07:22:25 AM »

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2020, 07:25:59 AM »