Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Offical Rejects Picture Post  (Read 2403 times)

Lone Wolf

The Offical Rejects Picture Post
« on: September 10, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »
Here is the place to post pictures of yourself. Thought it would be interesting to see what other members look like.

Here are some pictures from Ozzfest on 8-28-07 (4th picture is me)

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: The Offical Rejects Picture Post
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
I guess I should get a pic or 2 posted since I run the place huh?  ;)

I'm trying to get at least one decent picture of myself here but I'm not looking to good with the lack of sleep and the lack of doing self pics and all.  :D

I guess we'll see what I can turn up...

stay tuned...
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 07:48:43 PM »
 rotflmao yeah, I don't know if I want to post any of these pics here or not. I either look like I'm completely baked or like I'm sleep walking.   :nervous: :D

I'm still trying but it's not looking too good at the moment.  :lol2:
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »
It's ok Chris, we have seen Sal and you couldn't look much worse than that. Or can you?  :nervous:

thrashard

• Alcoholicmetalzombie!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 01:53:48 PM »

Me.  ;)

betterdan

• Banned Mofo
  • Chuck Norris approved
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »
What a sweet looking young man.  :nervous:

thrashard

• Alcoholicmetalzombie!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 01:35:10 AM »
Yay!  :thumbup:

dvdfabi

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »
Yay!  :thumbup:

I'd give homer a BJ cause has yet to have one.  :pig:

This is the most recent picture of me. I wish I had the guts the show off my boobs like the rest of the girls here. :nervous:

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
I say add the link to the pic in the box directly below this post,  just close your eyes and hit "post".   :thumbup:

dvdfabi

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »
I say add the link to the pic in the box directly below this post,  just close your eyes and hit "post".   :thumbup:

I actually asked Thrash one time to come visit me for fun. He pretty much chicken shit out on me. He doesn't understand the term "FRIENDz".