Username: Password:

Author Topic: Youtube Suggestions/Recommendations are funny  (Read 363 times)

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Youtube Suggestions/Recommendations are funny
« on: February 12, 2020, 10:51:42 AM »
I don't know what the hell they use as a guide but for me they are absolute garbage. If I listen to some rock bands like In This Moment, Skillet or some other band in the genre why does Youtube suggest I would want to listen to someone like Barry Manilow or Frank Sinatra? Just look at what music I listen to and you'll see my taste isn't in Barry Manilow. :lol2:

Or when I watch videos on high performance cars like Dodge Challengers or Mustang GT500s they think I would want to watch a video about a 1970s Ford Pinto or AMC Pacer?

"Hey, we see you enjoy videos about cars with 1000's of horsepower. Check out this 1972 Pinto with 54 horsepower."

And going back to the music side again, I once checked out a video that was recommended as rock which ended up being one of those stupid screamo bands that I can't stand so I disliked it and removed it from my history yet I still get a huge amount of that shitty "music" in my Youtube Mix when I start playing something on my Shield TV. No matter how many of these bands I dislike I can't get Youtube to stop cramming this stuff into my lists.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: Youtube Suggestions/Recommendations are funny
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 02:09:38 AM »
And now despite me never watching a single anything politics related on Youtube they're cramming my recommendations full of them. I went and blocked them all but now I'm starting to wonder if my family is somehow getting linked to me because they all watch that shit nonstop all damn day.
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: Youtube Suggestions/Recommendations are funny
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 03:23:49 AM »
Another one is reaction videos which is another trend that I find really stupid. I don't want to watch stupid people doing their worst "urr-ma god, dat video was amazeballz yo". God I hate those with a passion.

Seriously, why would anyone want to watch some bozo watching some other person doing something like opening their Amazon shipment?

"Yooo bro, dat dude be using some scissors to open up dat Amazon package. Dayum, dat is dumb yo. He shud be usin' a nife insted bro. I wonda what he done bought yo. Dayum, he bought some toilet paper. Day some whack shit rite dere bro."

And then when it's all finally done they want to rate their experience? Stoopid.