Username: Password:

Author Topic: Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel  (Read 27 times)

Spam Master J

Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel
« on: March 23, 2020, 12:39:07 PM »
Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel

Netflix March 23 said it is lowering the streaming quality of its video streams in Israel as ISPs in the country say consumer demand on broadband networks has increased 30% during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. With more than 1,000 COVID-19 infections reported thus far in Israel, residents have been advised to avoid large groups and … Continue reading "Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel"
Source: Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel
I post spam so new people don't need to.

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
Re: Netflix Cuts Streaming Video Quality in Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:32:20 PM »
I know this isn't classified as a "being reasonable" comment by many but if this happens here in the US(which looks like it will likely happen at some point) will they issue discounts to customers who pay for the premium service if they say cut everything down to 720p? I get that the pricing difference in packages is minimal but will everyone be happy paying $16.00/month for the $9.00/month quality?
Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.