Username: Password:

Author Topic: RIP my BIC 15" Sub [2008-2020]  (Read 67 times)

Chris

• Wanna go cheese?
RIP my BIC 15" Sub [2008-2020]
« on: October 15, 2020, 10:50:50 PM »
I don't know what happened because it was working just fine and then it just went bad with the sound. I think the speaker is blown but I'm not really sure. It has a sort of muffled rattle kind of sound when the bass hits instead of a boom. It's possible the amp finally went as well. I wasn't sure if it was the sub or the receiver(never know with my luck) so I just put back my old JBL 12" sub and that is just fine. The bass is booming like before(just not as powerful of course) so it's something with the BIC.

I can't really complain since I've had it since 2008 and I've pushed it the whole time.

Missing: 1 signature. Last seen running away screaming after seeing a pair of 34D's turning into 32A's after a bra removal. If you see this signature please contact the nearest law enforcement agency immediately as it has been traumatized immensely and can be quite unstable due to this. Please do not approach this signature unarmed because it is unknown as to how it will react. To prevent this issue from happening in the future please stop wearing overly padded bras.